Resulting from a partnership with Kris Theuwis (321 Company), this vehicle is lighter, more compact and non-polluting. It guarantees a most discreet filming !
The Russian Arm Mini (Autorobot Mini) and Flight Head Mini 3 is a new generation of our gyrostabilized robotic camera crane systems. It is a remotely operated gyrostabilized minicrane technology that was designed for use on small camera cars, electric carts, process trailers or other small tracking vehicles to be able perform on narrow roads, small sized sets, tunnels, parking garages, bridges.
Russian Arm Mini is lightweight and compact but powerful enough to go high speed and work in most challenging conditions. It is capable of 360° pan, tilting up and down allowing a wide range of impressively stable, smooth and very dynamic shots. Russian Arm Mini system is operated via joystick consoles from within a camera car.
- Maximum speed (excluding load) : 75 km / h
- Transmission : automatic gearbox
- Length of the vehicle: 305 cm
- Width of the vehicle : 142 cm
- Height of the vehicle (without the MRA) : 145 cm
- Autonomy : 8H = 70 Km | 220V / 16A
- Weight without load : 1000 Kg
- Payload : 865 Kg
- Performance : 0 to 50 Km / h in 8 sec
- Certified for roads
- Other : front wheel drive brakes hydraulic discs front / rear, quick installation, multi-purpose vehicle
- Gyro – stabilization: Tilt, Pan
- Arm length 3.35m
- Tilt 45°, Pan 360°, + – 3 rotations
- Pan speed max 6.5 sec
- Tilt speed max 1.5 sec / 45°
- Operating at speeds up to 110 km/h
- Payload : 27 Kg
- Weight with camera max 180 Kg