- The EC135 high endurance and extended range allow operators to meet any mission requirement. It can carry more payloads over longer distances than any twinengine aircraft in its class, and offers excellent one-engine inoperative (OEI) performance even at high altitudes and in hot climates.
- The ultimate,multi-role helicopter In operations on land and at sea, the EC145 is at the top of its class in the mediumsized, twin-engine helicopter category. With up to 12 seats for pilots and passengers, this multi-mission helicopter combines Airbus Helicopters’ latest developments such as advanced cockpit design, avionics and a sophisticated electrical system. The EC145 offers a proven hingeless rotor system with a monolithic titanium hub and enhanced rotor blades, which ensure low sound and vibration levels.
- Passenger transportation: 1 pilot + up to 4 passenger in standard version
- Maximum take off weight: 2 980 kg
- Useful load (standard configuration): 1498 kg
- Recommended cruise speed: 252 km/h
- Maximum range without reserve at recommended cruise speed: 609 km
- Maximum altitude: 6 095m / 20 000 ft
- Bracket for gyo head : side
- Passenger transportation: 1 pilot + 8 passenger in standard version
- Maximum take off weight: 3.585 kg
- Useful load (standard configuration): 1.793 kg
- Standard fuel capacity: 694 kg
- Maximum cruise speed: 246 km/h
- Maximum altitude: 5.485m / 18.000 ft PA
- Bracket for gyro-head: side