- The Bell 206 features a high-inertia two-bladed rotor system, while the patented suspension system delivers an incredibly smooth ride. It can be used for corporate transportation, EMS, offshore oil and gas rig support, law enforcement or firefighting. We can find it on several part of the world.
- The Bell UH1 is a military helicopter powered by a single turboshaft engine, with a two-bladed main rotor and tail rotor. It operates in the most extreme environments, from Arctic cold to desert heat.
- Passenger transportation: 1 pilot + 6 passengers in standard version
- Maximum take off weight: 1 451 kg
- Recommended cruise speed: 222 km/h
- Bracket for gyro-stabilised head : side
- Passenger transportation: 1 pilot + 3 passenger in standard version
- Maximum take off weight: 4.309 kg
- Recommended cruise speed: 201 km/h
- Maximum speed: 217 km/h
- Bracket for gyro stabilised head: side