Tyler Minigyro Stabilizing camera Mount is one of the first stabilizing camera mounts to go from one shooting platform, i.e. helicopter to another such as car, motorcycle, ATV, etc in one easy set up format. The latest Tyler stabilizing camera mount with great versatility. It’s compact size makes it the perfect choice for working in tight spaces.
Some of the features of the Tyler Minigyro stabilizing camera mount are: variable position handles, camera quick release mounting plate, adjustable tilt head for shooting up or down and specially developed shock tube to eliminate vibration and support the Minigyro and camera package. There are 2-Kenyon K-8 gyros which provide opposing forces to enhance a smooth shot.
It offers high quality results for even the budget conscious-projects.
- No FAA Approval needed
- No Installation Required
- Easy to Transport
- No helicopter modifications
- Can be used in most R44, Bell, Eurocopters, Cars, Motorcycles, ATV’s, Boats, Fixed-Wing Aircraft …
- Weight of camera packages handled : up to 15 kg
- Set up time: 20 minutes
- Suited for Film – Camcorders – Still Cameras – Digital
- Power: Battery 24 -28 volts