Super G GPS *
The new GPS assisted Vertical Gyro is proving to be a success. This Gyro gives Super G perfect horizon references which the operator can choose to use if he prefers not to steer the roll axis during a take. Unlike NSI’s competition, this unique Vertical Gyro reference is ITAR free and is not subject to export restrictions.
* Available in 3D.
- Head Rotational Axes:
- Pan: 360° continuous, 0-120°/sec
- Tilt: 123°, 0-60°/sec
- Roll: +/- 50° max; Steerable or auto level
- Head Weight: 90kg
- Max. Camera Weight: 59kg
- 5 axis high bandwidth full stabilization
- Backpan correction and targeted tracking
- Standard: 25-500 mm film lens completely stabilized
- Advanced: 10-1440mm video lens completely stabilized
- Head Control: Wheels, joystick
- 2 hours helicopter Installation
- Cameras Accepted: all, including IMAX