Flight Head V Advance
Flight Head 5 Advance is the latest 3 axis stabilized technology which offers an unprecedented level of image stability under extreme conditions. Engineered and built to be used in combination with the Russian Arm to withstand higher vibration levels and acceleration impacts. New generation of ‘auto horizon’ control electronics provides an accurate horizon level even in high-G turns. It is one of the strongest, most rigid and powerful stabilized remote heads on the market, that minimizes vibration and unwanted shaking of the camera during rough or fast moves throughout a 25-300mm zoom range (film lens). The Flight Head 5 Advanced offers a fast and smooth response, it is capable of handling and stabilizing most large camera packages.
Operated with hand wheels, joystick or pan bar, the Flight Head can be mounted on a wide variety of regular or telescoping camera cranes, dollies, camera cars, quad bikes, helicopters and cablecam rigs, etc.
- Accepts most of motion picture, still and HD cameras
- Mitchell mount
- Compatible with most camera packages
- Sealed for rain, mud, snow, sand, etc.
- Control: Joystick, handwheels, (Optional: panbar)
- Setup time 30 – 40 min.
- Lenght 78 cm
- Width 6.3 cm
- Height: mini 86 cm, maxi 100 cm
- Pan range 360 ° continuos
- Roll travels through 270°
- Tilt Range +80 °; 165 °
- Pan Speed,Roll Speed, Tilt Speed 120 °/sec
- Temperature range from -40 °C up to +40 °С
- Weight 33 kg
- Payload capacity up to 50 kg